ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized

Hi,  does any artical talk about MT5 build in EA Sample ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized?

It is wriiten in pure OO style, but metaeditor is not excellent enough as Eclips or VS studio now. Sometimes i feel reading MQ5 OO program using metaeditor is just like using Notepad. :)

I cant get the point of the program because dont know where some methods come from.

wsuib:

Hi,  does any artical talk about MT5 build in EA Sample ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized?

It is wriiten in pure OO style, but metaeditor is not excellent enough as Eclips or VS studio now. Sometimes i feel reading MQ5 OO program using metaeditor is just like using Notepad. :)

I cant get the point of the program because dont know where some methods come from.

Maybe this article can indirectly help you.

You can also use the debugger to follow the code, it helps me a lot with OOP when I tried to understand code.

Thank you guys.

Hi, does anyone know the strategy behind the MAPSAR EA?

Eros Mastrobuoni:
Hi, does anyone know the strategy behind the MAPSAR EA?

Check the source code in:

https://github.com/Ramaniks/mt5/blob/master/Advisors/ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized.mq5

please where can i get this  MAPSAR EA? 

Kenny Osoba: please where can i get this  MAPSAR EA? 

Did you even read the thread? It is right there in the post before yours! Please be aware that it is very old code and may not compile properly anymore!

Fernando Carreiro:

Did you even read the thread? It is right there in the post before yours! Please be aware that it is very old code and may not compile properly anymore!

Thanks, I actually searched for it in Mql5 market place but didn't find it

Please what time frame is best for this EA?

Kenny Osoba: Please what time frame is best for this EA?

There is no "ideal" situation. It depends on many factors. You will have to experiment (using the Strategy Tester) with different symbols, time-frames, settings, etc. and then come to your own conclusions for each case.

it's really good...

love it...

work on TM M5 XAUUSD

Reason: