Different results from strategy tester

Hello,

I downloaded a MT5 from https://forum.mql4.com/13523 and try to test my stratgy via strategy tester. Results are more then good but then I downloaded MT5 from Alpari and tried the same EA. Surprise for me were different results but not the houndreds of dollars, but the different is about then 70k dolars. The test is from 1.12010 to 1.12012. I read couple topics here and some users wrote that it couses spread. Please, don't you know what could be wrong? I attache outputs from MT5 for comparison. Thank you very much.

Why would you expect to get the same or even similar results when you ave such different data sets ? Look at the bar counts, look at the tick counts, look at the History Quality . . .

Spread have you done both testing with same spreadvalue?

The strategy of the EA Have both brokers the same Timeframe ?

if not then if you trade daily, H4 the history of those bars can be different

Also if you use a time to begin to trade or to close a trade it is different if you start in your testing same hour

History Quality is not the same So it is not the same data ...... I think

Thank you for reply,

I am beginner with strategy tester, but the input parameters are same.

Expert -my EA, EURUSD, M5, Date - custom period 2010.01.01 - 2012.01.01., Execution -Normal, Every tick, Deposit 10000USD, 1:100,. Optomalization - Disabled.

Timeframe is same. So do you think, that it causes speadvalue?

Thank you very much.

The data is NOT the same . . .

Fairman:

Thank you for reply,

I am beginner with strategy tester, but the input parameters are same.

Expert -my EA, EURUSD, M5, Date - custom period 2010.01.01 - 2012.01.01., Execution -Normal, Every tick, Deposit 10000USD, 1:100,. Optomalization - Disabled.

Timeframe is same. So do you think, that it causes speadvalue?

Thank you very much.

Spreadvalue is an influence mostly testing on same account which is still reseaving new data with a broker not having a fixed spreadvalue

Thank you for reply, I wondered why the history quality is so different, so I copied the folder with historical data from original MT (MetaQuotes) to Alpari folder, so now the quiality is the same. So I would like to ask you, do you think, that problem could be with historical data (Alpari had less quality)? Thank you

Fairman:
Thank you for reply, I wondered why the history quality is so different, so I copied the folder with historical data from original MT (MetaQuotes) to Alpari folder, so now the quiality is the same. So I would like to ask you, do you think, that problem could be with historical data (Alpari had less quality)? Thank you

Don't know... What are the results now testing both with same data...
Reason: