100 % Wins

All Experts Have One Thing In Common Losses, But The Neat Thing I Have Learned Is That After A Loss The Next Is A Win... Or The Next 2 Is A Win, So How Can I Program A Expert To Just Wait Until A Loss Is Shown Not Traded

LOL send your virtual trades to a file & the real one to your acc.

qjol:
LOL send your virtual trades to a file & the real one to your acc.

I Was Thinking More Along The Lines Of Object Creation, That Way A "Back Test" and A "Forward Test" Will Output Results, I Don't Want To Just Trade My Real Account Until I Compile Statistics..

Just use the Strategy Tester to compile stats.

q_import:

All Experts Have One Thing In Common Losses, But The Neat Thing I Have Learned Is That After A Loss The Next Is A Win... Or The Next 2 Is A Win, So How Can I Program A Expert To Just Wait Until A Loss Is Shown Not Traded

This is very straight forward. You have a trading method which has an entry and an exit. In order to start trading by your algorithm you must first wait for a (virtual) loss. So you wait for the entry condition and pretend to have entered the market by saving the price at the entry point. Now you wait for the exit condition and you calculate if that trade would have been a winner or a loser. If it was a winner then you carry on waiting. If it was a loser you now set a flag so that on the next entry condition you do a real trade. Interestingly, if the basic strategy is not that good you will keep trading after losers so you will get large runs of losers but you will stop trading when you get onto a winning streak :-(
Reason: