How to insert Stochastic Indicator in the same chart window?

Hello,

prob a silly question for those that know, but

I wanted to insert Stochastic Indicator in the same Chart window not in different new window OR in sub window. below is the image of it from netdania.com

I know this is possible but don't know how????

MT4 only has 1 Y axis . . .

My Polyline code allows drawing indicator like lines on the chart. The latest update handles overlays.

i have a template that makes the job for me
Files:

qjol:
i have a template that makes the job for me

Hi Gjol,

This is what I am looking for .,., Thanx Thanx Thanx a lot .,.,.$ my friend .,.,.$

It's a still looks like mystery for me that how it's plotted on main chart window .,.,. but that's ok .,.,. now I don't need to keep open netdania charts .,.,.$

BTW my if you can tell me how you do that then it would be great help for me as I am using Ichimoku with it and I wanted to plot it after ichi????

RaptorUK:
MT4 only has 1 Y axis . . .

Hi Raptor,

Please see the template uploaded by qjol: it will help you to get the answer of your question .,.,.$

WHRoeder:
My Polyline code allows drawing indicator like lines on the chart. The latest update handles overlays.

Hi,

Thanks for reply.,.,.I try to get something from your link.,.,. but it's 0 for me because I am also 0 at coding .,.,.$

add the ichimoku & save to a template
(you still have to change the settings because i noticed that you use 5,5,5 and the settings on the tamplate is (if i remember correct) 10,5,5)

qjol:
add the ichimoku & save to a template
(you still have to change the settings because i noticed that you use 5,5,5 and the settings on the tamplate is (if i remember correct) 10,5,5)

Hi Qjol,

I am using bunch of the some customized indicators in my trading system below is just a one PIC of my trading system.

and if I insert my ichi on your tmeplate then it might something looks like below.,.,.$

As you can see in yellow square, if I insert ichi on your template then it's overlapping colors are not looking good.

So if you can tell me how to insert stochastic directly in my trading template then it will be really helpfull to me.

BTW thanks a again for your help and looking forward to your kind help again.

this thing involves coding & as you wrote above

TerryTosan:

but it's 0 for me because I am also 0 at coding .,.,.$

so i suggest to start here

TerryTosan:

Hi Raptor,

Please see the template uploaded by qjol: it will help you to get the answer of your question .,.,.$

I don't have a question . . . I stated a fact to help you understand the issue.
Reason: