How about a risk level Script

Ok so the indicator I am using tells me at what levels to set my SL.

I have been told by various sources that my stop loss should be 2% of my portfolio margin.

How do I calculate the risk level I should trade at when looking at my SL level and margin %. Is there a calculation I can use, is there a Script available that I can use?

It would be realy great if there was a script that did this, incorporated with a quick buy or sell script!!!

Does it make sense what I trying to explain here?

Thank you in advance :).

mole_man:

Ok so the indicator I am using tells me at what levels to set my SL.

I have been told by various sources that my stop loss should be 2% of my portfolio margin.

u can do whatever u want with your money

How do I calculate the risk level I should trade at when looking at my SL level and margin %. Is there a calculation I can use, is there a Script available that I can use?

y don't u use google for that

It would be realy great if there was a script that did this, incorporated with a quick buy or sell script!!!

o, wait in the line

Does it make sense what I trying to explain here?

no

Thank you in advance :).

There are EA's out there which are called StopLoss Manager. I believe it'll give you many options. If you're not a programmer, that might be an easy way of implementing some stoploss management. There might also be tools out there which may help you with lot sizing. Its just a matter of looking.