Stop Loss point not trigger correctly - page 3

deVries:

It is possible to place a BUYStop trade and after that directly a Sell Stop trade

Your broker has to allow hedging if you want have a buy trade open and same time a sell trade

First of i need full coding for Put BUY & SELL same time and next is one SELL STOP & one BUY STOP do you understand ?

999220056:

First of i need full coding for Put BUY & SELL same time and next is one SELL STOP & one BUY STOP do you understand ?

You can't do that . . . the best you can do is send the Buy and then send the Sell, or visa versa, you can't send a Buy and Sell at the same time . . . they have to be sequential.

If you need coding writing for you go here: All the MT4 & MT5 coding you want

999220056:

Yes, I understand....

only this way

. . . the best you can do is send the Buy and then send the Sell, or visa versa, you can't send a Buy and Sell at the same time . . . they have to be sequential.

If you need coding writing for you go here: All the MT4 & MT5 coding you want

Only that way I and everyone else can make it..... I can do it for you at Jobs but then ofcours I like to be paid or you trie it yourself and read/learn from

Book or Code Base or other topics here in the Forum It is your choise how you wanna do it...

Reason: