Problem With Completing MQL4 Search.

Is anyone else out there having problems with putting in a search term such as iCustom and not getting any results? Is there a browser setting that could be causing my problems? I have also had problems with multiple terms. In other words searching for two words with a "&" operator as suggested in the site. I am also having problems adding a file as well. The error I get when searching is the following:

"An error occured, Please try again later".

Yep, the Search is flakey sometimes . . . either do what it says, Try later, or use google with site:forum.mql4.com or site:book.mql4.com

Or for anywhere, just site:mql4.com whatever

ForexSurfr:

Is anyone else out there having problems with putting in a search term such as iCustom and not getting any results? Is there a browser setting that could be causing my problems? I have also had problems with multiple terms. In other words searching for two words with a "&" operator as suggested in the site. I am also having problems adding a file as well. The error I get when searching is the following:

"An error occured, Please try again later".

Yes. Happened to me at least once, everyday.

This what I do, as alternative:

Go to www.MQL5.com, type in the search. Then, there is another search bar in the lower frame, there is option to choose from MQL4 site. Choose MQL4.

diostar:

Yes. Happened to me at least once, everyday.

This what I do, as alternative:

Go to www.MQL5.com, type in the search. Then, there is another search bar in the lower frame, there is option to choose from MQL4 site. Choose MQL4.

Thanks everyone for your reply.

Ive never been able to search this site with more than one token (word) which of course limits severely what I can search for. Hey Rosh, when you gonna dump this platform, I hate it.

hkjonus:
Ive never been able to search this site with more than one token (word) which of course limits severely what I can search for. Hey Rosh, when you gonna dump this platform, I hate it.
Be careful what you wish for . . . this Forum might end up going the way of http://www.metatrader4.com/forum read only, in a bid to push everyone onto MT5.

RaptorUK:
Be careful what you wish for . . . this Forum might end up going the way of http://www.metatrader4.com/forum read only, in a bid to push everyone onto MT5.

If that was the case, looks like their inexperience bid turned out into an unexpected ask, judging from the presence of THIS mql4 forum.

I cant see that happening soon, or perhaps ever. If mt4 is set to dump, just 1 word - naive.... You built an aircraft carrier with all the technology, loads of advance fighter classes on board and tons of resources pushed into supporting all of a sudden, the enemy just build one simple drone one after another, to crash on the deck, and the whole giant drowns.

meanwhile I have to admit, MQL5 is awesome and I love to dance on board...lets observe how this turns out next year.

diostar:

If that was the case, looks like their inexperience bid turned out into an unexpected ask, judging from the presence of THIS mql4 forum.

I cant see that happening soon, or perhaps ever.

I can't see it happening any time soon either . . but you just never know . . . if it does I'll offer an alternative venue/forum.
Reason: