why on strategy tester it work well,

why on strategy tester it work well, but on simulating trade, it won't work.

ticket= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,30,HighestPrice+200*Point,0,"",0,0,Red);

jxll:
why on strategy tester it work well, but on simulating trade, it won't work.
The tester is a simulator. What's the difference.

WHRoeder:
The tester is a simulator. What's the difference.

thanks your reply,but on real trade it won't work too, only on strategy tester it work well.

my code is as below:

ticket= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,30,HighestPrice+200*Point,0,"",0,0,Red);

please let me know the reason.

If your Broker is an ECN broker follow the link I posted over 2 hrs ago . . .

jxll:

thanks your reply,but on real trade it won't work too, only on strategy tester it work well.

my code is as below:

please let me know the reason.

The reason depends on the error. Do you know or have the error logs?

thanks your reply, but there are no any error logs on experts column.

RaptorUK:
http://crum.be/ecn ? [...] If your Broker is an ECN broker follow the link I posted over 2 hrs ago . . .

[

Could I - politely - suggest that the repeated uses of lmgtfy.com on this forum are becoming excessive?

Firstly, the answer to lmgtfy question's "Was that so hard?" is very plausibly "Yes, it was". Lots of perfectly computer-literate people don't know how to use Google to search a specific site, or even that it's possible at all, and there's no particular reason why they should know this.

Secondly, you don't know for certain that people haven't tried the forum's own search before posting a question. For example, if you type your suggested "mql4 can't set sl and tp" into the forum's own search, you get no results. There's no particular reason why newcomers to the forum should expect Google to do a better job than the forum's own search.

Thirdly, in this particular case, I know it's an annoyingly frequent question for regular forum visitors, but the fault really lies more in the lack of documentation of error #130 than with newbies' failure to do searches.

Fourthly, there's a lot of uses of lmgtfy.com to pass on information which is just plain wrong. Like this. And also, partly, in this case. "ECN" isn't a precise term, but brokers such as FXCM and IBFX are not generally described as "ECN", and they also do not allow stops on market orders. Even if someone did the Google search you are suggesting, if only returns one directly relevant result - the top one - and people might very well disregard that because its title specifically refers to ECN brokers, and their broker isn't ECN...

]

I apologise for trying to help . .

RaptorUK:
I apologise for trying to help . .
It's the use of the patronising lmgtfy which I'm specifically objecting to. Though perhaps not in this case, because I think you may just have grabbed an existing link from another topic. I'm questioning the sense of going to trouble of setting up a lmgtfy link instead of spending less time just giving the person the information they need.

I actually grabbed the link from my own URL shortener that I host. I understand what you mean about LMGFY but it does serve another purpose in that it spells out the search query so that others may learn from it, for example, the use of mql4 as a search term. I try not to patronise, not even when I feel the urge to do just that . . .
Reason: