Need some to fix this EA for 5 digits

EA is already made..Probably made in 2006 and it doesn't work with 5 digits broker. Can somebody pleease add a code that will work any 5 digits broker...Thanks..

Files:
frank_close.mq4  10 kb

Take a look here and learn a bit of coding : http://crum.be/45digit

fxsignal007:
Can somebody pleease add a code that will work any 5 digits broker...Thanks..
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

fxsignal007:

EA is already made..Probably made in 2006 and it doesn't work with 5 digits broker. Can somebody pleease add a code that will work any 5 digits broker...Thanks..

Hello new mql4 forum member since Sept 29, 2011

Welcome to the site

Search the forums and If you want to actually code it yourself then you need to start reading the documentation, book, and a good start is the forex-tsd.com site to download the lessons. This will take you some time for sure.

However, if you simply want someone to code it and never want to learn to code MQL4 then it's time to start requesting some price quotes.

Search the forums for the jobs sections or google for some EA programmers that what I did at first a few times but decided to learn to code so that I can make changes and create my own ideas without having to get someone to code every single new idea I come up with. But I'm NooB coders myself, but anyhow.

Wish I could be more help but that's about the size of things here in mql4 forums.

Happy trading

technically, all you should have to do is change

extern int tp = 15;
extern int sh = 15;

to

extern int tp = 150;
extern int sh = 150;

and it should work.

fxsignal007:

I've been having the same problem since my broker (forex.com) switch to 2 pip spreads or 5 digits. I think I found the solution by changing the points to 0.00001, <5=0.001, points=3 and digits=5. I haven't had confirmation yet, but we'll see.

serpentsnoir:

technically, all you should have to do is change

extern int tp = 15;
extern int sh = 15;

to

extern int tp = 150;
extern int sh = 150;

and it should work.

Except for 4/5 digit brokers you must change TP, SL, AND slippage.

Except for ECN brokers where you must open first and THEN set stops.

Reason: