URGEN THELP NEEDED TO DEVELOP INDICATOR!!

hi

i am new to this forum and have heard that experts over here help and train beginners and learners in developing custom indicators and EAs.

i am new to trading but have been successful with roughly 60:40 hit rate and 1:1.5 risk reward. but i have been trading manually which is so boring and taxing. so i thot of contacting you guys. i request any one of you to just help me developing a custom indicator (nt EA) which gives buy/sell signals automatically (basis which i can take a call on it). the indicator would be based on MAs/BB, rsi, volumes. when all the criteria would be fulfilled it would generate buy/sell signals.

thks in advance.

regards

rohit

rv2810:
request any one of you to just help me developing a custom indicator
Try here

ok, first lesson

Right click on Custom Indicators ------> Left click on Create

make sure Custom Indicator is selected

left click on Next

Name your indicator

left click on next

left click on finish

second lesson is gonna be the next year

you could title second lesson

read mql4 book: Section on custom indicators :)

Also Here good article :)

tks a lot for responding guys. but that doesnt serve my purpose as i dont understand mql and dont intend to do so. i only have an above average manual system based on certain custom indicators basis which i trade.

i am sharing my manual system with you. if anybody is really interested in helping me out, please reply to discuss it further.

Well the manual system is a simple combination of:
  • 2 MAs
  • BB+Keltner channels (basically squeeze for breakout)
  • rsi
  • volumes
Buy Signal Generation Conditions:
  • When the faster MA (a) crosses slower MA (b) from below, more often than not squeeze break out happens. If it doesn't happen, ignore the cross over. If it happens go to 2nd step.
  • Check the RSI (c) value. If its above 50, ignore. If its below 50, check that if its rising i.e. it should be between 20-50 and rising from 20 to upside. i.e. the candle on which this happens should have RSI value greater than the last candle. If that happens go to 3rd step.
  • The candle on which it all happens should have the volumes greater than x% of the average of last y candles (basically MA on volumes).
The indicator should be such that it can change a, b, c, x & y externally with MA & price type.

Keeping in mind the probability of this kind of an event is rare and very few signals would be generated where all the conditions satisfy, you can take a leeway of considering a candle just before (sometimes volume action precedes price action) and after the present candle to be printed.

So sometimes volume action takes place on the last candle and all the other conditions are getting satisfied on the present candle. So the signal would be generated on the present candle before the close of it. In short, few conditions might get satisfied on a candle before or after the present candle. So to generate signal you can consider +1/-1 candle.

Reverse for sell signals.

The final buy/sell signal should have an audio alert with a pop up screen.

I have tried my level best to explain the conditions to be satisfied along with parameters to generate the buy/sell signals. If you feel like adding to it or require more clarity, please let me know.

No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

"HELP US TO HELP YOU." ----- McGuire.

rv2810:

tks a lot for responding guys. but that doesnt serve my purpose as i dont understand mql and dont intend to do so. i only have an above average manual system based on certain custom indicators basis which i trade.

i am sharing my manual system with you. if anybody is really interested in helping me out, please reply to discuss it further.

You probably should post in the mql jobs section here so to hire someone to work for you and code your requirements.

This section of the forum is mainly used by those by learning mql4 who have questions about it, and those willing to help them by answering their questions.

WHRoeder:

this website has a jobs section... if some person wishes to pay to get his work done, he or she can post in the jobs section.

note to whroeder: if you do not wish to hang out and discuss coding (for fun), go hang out in the jobs section of this site.

note to self: forward this page to metaquotes corporation legal department.

regards,

zero/.

Video: Locked up Abroad - The Real Midnight Express

Reason: