i have coded ea but need some help

if Rsi >50 buy then if trend changes then order goes in loss ( ea have to wait till close this order for open an a new order as per trend )

order in loss means the Rsi is < 50 so we miss the sell zone so it is possible to make ea so to open new order till last trend ( buy ) order is open ? ( Multitrade )

i don't know what was call this method if anyone then pleas tell the this method name pleas

below is my ea

Decompiled code deleted

BABABABA10:

No you do NOT. It's decompiled code - STOLEN from someone. YOU are either the thief, or the receiver of stolen property.

No one should help you.

WHRoeder:

No you do NOT. It's decompiled code - STOLEN from someone. YOU are either the thief, or the receiver of stolen property.

No one should help you.

TO - WHRoeder:

ok my mistake . i am receiver

i was not wrote that ea i got that from friend but i really don't know who was original wrote that ea

but i was trying to improve is till anyone can not help me ?

The Moderators will be along soon and delete the code you have posted . . .

DO NOT POST DECOMPLILED CODE

I need the help of the programmer to help me code my strategy for EA

kayodemizan:
I need the help of the programmer to help me code my strategy for EA

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

General rules and best practices of the Forum.

About getting coding free help.

Welcome,

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

Good luck.

--------------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases

Reason: