Need Help with a Code

Hello Everyone,

I need a quick change to a code that I have and I was wondering if someone could help me.

CURRENTLY
Right now the code is a modified martingale. Every time the EA goes in the opposite direction, it will add on a new position in the opposite direction. However, if it goes in the correct direction, it will not add on any new positions. For instance, if the trade is a BUY, but the currency pair goes down, it will add a SELL trade after it reaches its desired range set. But, if the trade is a BUY and the currency pair goes up, it will not add on anymore trades because the currency pair is going in the right direction.

WHAT I NEED
I would like the EA to add a new position whether or not the currency pair goes in the right direction. For example, if the EA initially placed a BUY order, but the currency pair goes downward, I would like this to stay the same by placing a SELL order after the desired range set was reached (just like it did originally). However, the only that will change is that if I placed a BUY order and the currency pair goes upward, I would like the EA to place additional BUY orders after the desired range set is reached.

EXAMPLE
If the EA placed a BUY order and had a range set of 25, and the currency pair moves 25 pips in the right direction, I would like another BUY to be placed (if the target dollar amount is not reached).

Can anyone modify this EA to do this? If you can, please respond or send me a PM and I will give you the code. I asked the creator if I could post it on the forum and he didn't like the idea. But he didn't mind if I did it through email.

THANKS!

1. Next time, type in your question. Don't paste the equivalent of shouting. We are not blind, and that will NOT get you more attention.
  2. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
  1. Next time, type in your question. Don't paste the equivalent of shouting. We are not blind, and that will NOT get you more attention.
  2. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

1. I only copied and pasted because I didn't write it on this forum first and I didn't want to type it all over again...I probably would use caps IF I WANTED TO SHOUT!

2. I didn't expect anyone to be a slave. I would have offered to pay but I didn't I wasn't sure if I could post that on openly. That's why I was going to offer when I got a private message (which I did in ForexFactory).

Reason: