Alarm

Is it possible to create the alarm button on a toolbar instead it is hidden in terminal.

And when you use multiple screens it is almost impossible to recognize which screen gives an alarm, so the option to give a message on the

screen when a alarm go off should be fine.

hi

if you want to be notified visually and know which chart gave an alert, then just draw a red rectangle (for example) bigger than chart size,so to draw your attention chart will be highlighted. I use this solution and it works fine for me, you can also add option to remove this rectangle after for example 5 minutes.

regards

oromek

oromek:

hi

if you want to be notified visually and know which chart gave an alert, then just draw a red rectangle (for example) bigger than chart size,so to draw your attention chart will be highlighted. I use this solution and it works fine for me, you can also add option to remove this rectangle after for example 5 minutes.

regards

oromek

Hello Oromek,

Thanks for your reply, I now use dealbook 360 for alarm, it is much easier to install alarm then mt4. but It is not a solution. You have always a screen only for alarm. I will try your solution.

Reason: