Trailing Stop Percentage with specified Origin

Hi,

I am trying to create a trailing stop based on percentage. Is that possible to alter the trailing stop that comes with the MT4 program, when we right click over the order? The default on the MT4 is, if you want a custom trailing stop you just type the figure you need to track the last advance. But I would like to change that window. I would like the system to ask 3 variables: what percentage to set the trailing stop, type of order (buy or sell), and the origin to be used.

Let’s suppose I got at the market at 1.44600. The market is now at 1,45000, I am long and I wish to place a trailing stop using an origin of 1,44000 and 20% retracement. So the amplitude that the trailing stop should use is the 1.45-1.44=0.01000. And 20% over 0.01000 is 0.00200. SO the trailing stop here would be 1.45000-1.00200 = 1.44800. Can anyone help me on that?

Thank you in advance….

1. You can not alert the program
  2. You must right a script or EA to do it.

WHRoeder:
  1. You can not alert the program
  2. You must right a script or EA to do it.

THank you WHRoeder,

Option #2, BUT I cannot write a script. I am trying to find such a code. If there is anyone that could help me on that.

Go here and someone will happily do it for you : https://www.mql5.com/en/job

AV8-HARRIER:
Option #2, BUT I cannot write a script. I am trying to find such a code. If there is anyone that could help me on that.
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

You got the wrong idea. I never thought about slaves here. I know it is a simple code, I just don’t remember anymore, since it has been more than 15 years that I used to write codes for C++. If I knew how to write it today and someone asked me for it, I would gladly take some time and write it. But don’t worry, I do understand you point. Sorry, if I made you think I was lazy and was trying to find slaves here. It never crossed my mind that spirit of thinking. I will keep searching for it.

Reason: