help required...

Hi

I am newish to Trading and Forex but am also a real idiot with Computers..Once I am set up I am fine...However I need someone to sit with me, (I live near Northampton) and explain the basics of MetaTraders, set up wht I need and to integrate another system onto this...Any recommendations for good sites with alerts, support and resistance levels would be appreciated! Zahara

http://www.babypips.com/school/

Take local beginners computer and programming courses.

Hmm.

If you're a newbie to computer science, then I'd recommend starting somewhere else than MT4, like crash course in either c (not ++) or java. Those are so basic that it's a shame to not know them. Then some background into windows workings and then hardware.........

As you're probably only interested in MT4 and/or trading,... why don't you start with a few starting chapters of the Book (in main menu) and then take a look around on investopedia.com, look at articles, forex.

I'm not really sure what to recommend in ways of digital knowledge, I had the luck to have books on forex lent to me by a friend.... If you're not afraid of taking books in your hands, I can give you some titles..... and to be honest, they include most of what you need for succesful trading.

Reading the before mentioned mql4 book in title will help a lot, so will code base and articles.. It will take you time :I

Reason: