ForexCIO Scam - Beware

Beware fellow Mql4 developers. ForexCio EX4 is a scam. After having paid for the software through wire transfer, I requested the activation codes, but nobody is answering me for two months now. I even called the number of the company representative to whom I made the money transfer. And nobody is even picking up the phone. Do not waste your money. This is a scam to take your money and a fraud. I wish I had noticed there was something fishy about the payment method. In fact if you pay by credit card and do not get the product, you can request a refund. But with the wire transfer it is not possible.

Should we(well not "we" but the mods of this forum) open a sticky with known scammers?

Regret no chance of another sticky :(

I'd refer the subject to the usual alternatives:-

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forexfactory.com//

or Facebook or Forex Peace Army etc

-BB-

tmalouli:
After having paid for the software through wire transfer,
Now that they have your bank information they can withdraw all the money from the account. I hope that's not your main account.

No they can't. They do not have all the bank information, plus it takes credentials (And permission for accessing account!!) to initiate transfers, either ID in person or digital certificate. At least for my bank :))

forexCoder:
No they can't. They do not have all the bank information, plus it takes credentials (And permission for accessing account!!) to initiate transfers, either ID in person or digital certificate. At least for my bank :))

I do agree with forexCoder that we open a sticky with known scammers.

Now how do we do that?

By the way, I am badly in need of another software (genuine of course), which can protect an EA that I am working on.

Have you got any ideas fellows?

forexCoder:
Disagree. They have all the information (your banks's ABA routing number and your account number, the same information printed on your checks. ) they need to create an electronic check and drain YOUR account or create another wire transfer. If they're not honest why would they ever ask for permission.

How do they falsify credentials then? I agree that they get the acc number and stuff that goes with it, but there's this thing about the ID... How can they initiate a wire transfer from YOUR account, if they can't ID themselves? If they falsify it (and I can prove that I didnt make tre transfer), afaik, all bank tranfers are reversible.

I'm talking about personal experience here. My bank does not allow anyone to touch my account (in outward direction, draining funds) without explicit proof that it's me doing the transfer. They have no problem with transfer TO the account, but FROM it is an entirely different matter.

tmalouli:

I do agree with forexCoder that we open a sticky with known scammers.

Now how do we do that?

We cannot. Read BarrowBoy's post.

Probably because theres already several stickys

Reason: