could this orders be done automatically ?

hello,

I am new to this forum, but I can see here a lot of experts. Maybe one of you have the right answers for my problem. I want to create a very simple strategy, but I need that the trades to be entered automatically or smth like that. The simplicity of the strategy is as follows : let's say I want to buy eur/usd every time is passes above 1.4450 and sell it when it's below 1.4400 ? The orders should have only SL, in this particular case the SL is either 1.4450 or 1.4400,

For a better understanding : whenever the SL is reached and the trade is closed, automatically a new trade is put in place but of the opposite manner. If a long trade comes to SL, then a short trade should take its place immediately and at the same price as the SL.

thank you and I'm waiting for more questions from you to clarify this better and maybe we can find a solution.

bye,

cometto

Yes, it can be done automatically. However if you're trying to close half the order so that you break-even then it's not 50-pips you want rather 100 pips.

IMO not worth it. The # of losing orders will exceed the wins in a manner where you cannot keep up. Not to mention emotionally most ppl cannot handle strategies with more losses than wins. Progression after losses are not gonna help either .. rather it's gonna make matters worse.

ubzen:

Yes, it can be done automatically. However if you're trying to close half the order so that you break-even then it's not 50-pips you want rather 100 pips.

IMO not worth it. The # of losing orders will exceed the wins in a manner where you cannot keep up. Not to mention emotionally most ppl cannot handle strategies with more losses than wins. Progression after losses are not gonna help either .. rather it's gonna make matters worse.

hello ubzen,

I am glad you read my post. Please tell me who can help me trade automatically my ideea. My email address is comettointernational@yahoo.com . Give me their links, names, address, contact details etc. I really need to create a programme that can trade automatically my ideea. But I need a serious person/company that can create a reliable software/robot.

thank you so much.

cometto

Try the Jobs service. Read this Article to set Realistic Expectations.

hello,

if you are able to programme this software for me I will pay you a fair price. Just tell me if you're a good programmer.

I'm not trying to get smth for free, I'm ready to pay for it, but I want smth reliable that does exactly what I want it to do.

Please contact me directly at : comettointernational@yahoo.com to discuss all the details.

thank you,

cometto

Reason: