Ticks per second rate

Hi folks. I was looking for an indicator on the site and have not found, therefore I give you the idea to see if anyone wants to develop and spend the code, since I am not expert in programming.

It is an activity meter based on the speed of the ticks. When any significant movement in price occurs, the ticks per second increase. It would be interesting to put a programmable alarm that sounds when the speed of ticks increases above a preset value. Thus it is necessary to look at the screen all time and only we'll do it when the alarm will call our attention.

There is somebody interested in the group that want develop this indicator ? I would be immensely grateful if he do it and give me the code, because I am very newbie in programming.

Thank ypou in advance,

Alberto

Its called tick volume. Turn on the volume display in the chart and you can see it. In your EA you can use iVolume(), divide the number by Period() and you have ticks per minute.

7bit:
Its called tick volume. Turn on the volume display in the chart and you can see it. In your EA you can use iVolume(), divide the number by Period() and you have ticks per minute.

Thank you for respond me 7bit.

A question: Is it possible to get the ticks per second instead of ticks per minute? And how I can add an audio alert?

Reason: