Non Functional Requirements Help

I have a strategy I would like to be programmed into an EA. I have all of the functional requirements I need, but I could really use some help brainstorming non-functional requirements I will need to tell the coder. As it is my first EA to be coded, the help is much appreciated!

So far I have compiled a list; however, I am sure there are many more I am forgetting/do not know about:

1. 1. User must be able to adjust the percent of their total account value risked per trade.

2. 2. Expert advisor must be able to function on all time frames

3. 3. Expert advisor must be able to function on all currency pairs

4. 4. The expert advisor needs to recover after a power outage

5. 5. The expert advisor needs to notify administrators when it is re-initialized

6. 6. The expert advisor needs to notify users when an order was opened and closed

7. 7. The expert advisor needs to be able to be edited by the user

8. 8. The expert advisor must be compatible with MetaTrader 4

9. 9. If an error may occur or the program is shut down, the expert advisor must stop opening new positions until the error is fixed and/or the program is turned back on

10. 10. The expert advisor needs to be able to back test in order to find past results

11. Expert advisor must be compatible with “mini-accounts” and “standard-accounts”

looks good. Maybe a corresponding indicator or visual representation so that the correct working can easily be proofed.
Reason: