how to move charts from mt4 to the other screen of my computer

tranco@inbox.com

Not possible. MetaQuotes choose the outdated 1980's unergonomic MDI design for the application to give it this distinguished old windows 3.1 retro look-and-feel and now all the users are doomed to suffer from this bad design decision until eternity. Maximize the entire application over both screens (looks ugly but is the only possibility).

7bit:
Not possible. MetaQuotes choose the outdated 1980's unergonomic MDI design for the application to give it this distinguished old windows 3.1 retro look-and-feel and now all the users are doomed to suffer from this bad design decision until eternity. Maximize the entire application over both screens (looks ugly but is the only possibility).

thnks it helps i get another question

the MACD in tradestation and proreal, e-signal are the same but not with MT4 do you know why

7bit:

thnks it works

i get a question

thaMACD in Tradestation, e-signal, realpro are the same but not with MT4 do you know why?

I never used MACD for my trading. AFAIK there exists a few alternative implementations for MT4, search the various forex forums, maybe you can find one that is more "correct".

7bit:

I never used MACD for my trading. AFAIK there exists a few alternative implementations for MT4, search the various forex forums, maybe you can find one that is more "correct".

I am comoditie trader since 1982 i use Trade station, e-signal, Proreal and i try now MT4 because of its programing abilities even though i am not a programmer.

but i witness that its readings in different idicators are different from the other 3 and the other 3 are muching each othe, i put a trade in tradestation with a KAMA MA in e-signal

and MT4 at the same time MT4 hit my SL for 2 pips and the other 2 they were giving me a winning trade plus the KAMA 's at Tradestation and e-signal were reaching further than

MT4

Reason: