Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery using mirroring

Hello Everyone,

I would like to make sure that I have a continuity and disaster recovery plan for my MT4 trade station. I am running a robot and would like to have multiple locations using different power and broadband providers. I would like to have each server running mt4 on the same broker and same account number live. In the event of a server crash or power/broadband outage at location #1, I want location #2's server to take the lead without my robot skipping a beat. This will give me greater assurance that the robot will run but my ea's at both locations need to be live. If location #1 goes down and then I bring location #2 up live it will have different settings and my money management will be changed. I didn't know if I could set up a system whereby location #1 is default and location #2 is on a slight delay, but is also live. The delay will keep location #2 from entering or existing trades because it will just pick up location #1 transactions and show it in the terminal.

Does anybody have any information on:

1) if this can be done with mt4 with more than one location mirroring the default location mt4 and everyone running live?
2) if yes, can you provide the instructions on how to do it
3) perhaps I could use a service like logmein two link all of my computers together and have remote monitoring capability from any location?

Any info you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated. This is a major flaw in my trade system so I have to have CPDR. THANKS!

Thanks.

Reason: