Multiple TCP/IP Clients in MT4

I have developed a pattern recognition component that uses a TCP/IP .NET class (using a C wrapper) to get information to and from MT4, it works great on one commodity. I set it up so that I can have multiple TCP/IP clients speaking to the server (using different port#s) at once, so I could have 2+ commodities using the same EA (using the same .DLL assembly) talking to the same Pattern server via different port#s. All works great, if I test using one MT4 commodity with its EA and a test application "mimicking" another EA on a different port. However, when I start a second EA, it stops working?

I double-checked port#s, and sometimes it does crash the 1st commodity conversation - thats all the clues I can glean so far.

Any ideas?

ilTallman:

I have developed a pattern recognition component that uses a TCP/IP .NET class (using a C wrapper) to get information to and from MT4, it works great on one commodity. I set it up so that I can have multiple TCP/IP clients speaking to the server (using different port#s) at once, so I could have 2+ commodities using the same EA (using the same .DLL assembly) talking to the same Pattern server via different port#s. All works great, if I test using one MT4 commodity with its EA and a test application "mimicking" another EA on a different port. However, when I start a second EA, it stops working?

I double-checked port#s, and sometimes it does crash the 1st commodity conversation - thats all the clues I can glean so far.

Any ideas?

Hi IlTallman,

I am looking for the same solution as you.

Is it posible to share the code?

One client to One server is OK for me.

Thank you very much. 

Reason: