end_of_program' unbalanced left parenthesis

I want to optimize the indicator for better signals.

Need help please.

upTrendStartBarsAgo     = TrendStrength()* SwingBarLow((0, upTrendOccurence + 1, Open[0]);

should be

upTrendStartBarsAgo     = TrendStrength()* SwingBarLow(0, upTrendOccurence + 1, Open[0]);

To find these (and yes, I get them a LOT) use /* & */ to comment out chunks of code and use divide-and-conquer to track down where problem is.

e.g. comment out functions one at a time. then blocks of code, etc.

BTW 1) I find that it helps to line up braces { & } in order to see where any mismatches occur.

BTW 2) there are more compile issues once you've fixed that one!

brewmanz:

should be

To find these (and yes, I get them a LOT) use /* & */ to comment out chunks of code and use divide-and-conquer to track down where problem is.

BTW 1) I find that it helps to line up braces { & } in order to see where any mismatches occur.

Thanks a lot

brewmanz:

Agreed. Also I use notepad2 (with code folding.) for editing. It can highlight matching parens/braces.
Reason: