Help Please, How to alert when a trade has been modified

Hi all,

I am programming an EA and just got stuck in a point. I want the EA to alert when a trade has been modified. I can use file functions to save each trade specifications and let the EA check all the existing trades with the file to see if something has happened or not! but I'd prefer not use file functions.

Any simple help would be really appreciated.

Global Variables

but file function is much beter (if the terminal or windows crashed)

EAs that manage trades must be able to recover (Terminal crash, power glitch-reboot, etc.) its state, either by the chart and current trade values and/or persistent storage. Global variables won't be written to disk except in an orderly close.

What isn't clear is who is modifying the trade. If it's the EA, the EA knows and can just OrderModify/Alert. If it's not, nothing can change unless the terminal is running, create the list on load and monitor, no storage needed.

WHRoeder:

EAs that manage trades must be able to recover (Terminal crash, power glitch-reboot, etc.) its state, either by the chart and current trade values and/or persistent storage. Global variables won't be written to disk except in an orderly close.

What isn't clear is who is modifying the trade. If it's the EA, the EA knows and can just OrderModify/Alert. If it's not, nothing can change unless the terminal is running, create the list on load and monitor, no storage needed.

Thanks for your help.

No the trades are managed manually.

What do you mean load and monitor the trades? Should I use array in order to have the data available? and check in every cycle that the existing trades are changed? how can I monitor the trades?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Reason: