Coding help needed with custom indicators

Hey folks,

I am developing an EA which calls up two custom indicators(that i am attaching with this post), but every time i test it in the strategy tester mt4 just hangs - this does not happen with other EAs that I have tested. Is there any way to incorporate the indicator code into the EA itself, as a function, or nested in the init() function? Help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Files:

gulzaar:

Hey folks,

I am developing an EA which calls up two custom indicators(that i am attaching with this post), but every time i test it in the strategy tester mt4 just hangs - this does not happen with other EAs that I have tested. Is there any way to incorporate the indicator code into the EA itself, as a function, or nested in the init() function? Help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

- here is the other file
Files:

gulzaar:

I am developing an EA which calls up two custom indicators(that i am attaching with this post), but every time i test it in the strategy tester mt4 just hangs - this does not happen with other EAs that I have tested. Is there any way to incorporate the indicator code into the EA itself, as a function, or nested in the init() function?

1. The hang has nothing to do with the indicators. Either your EA is hanging or you pressed pause.
  2. You can rewrite indicator code into the EA but why bother.
  3. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4/search/transferring%20an%20indicator (3 part series.)
Reason: