Differences in error codes

Looking at the error code reference table I see 4 different error codes that all have to do with an invalid price/quote.

I'm wondering what the difference is between codes 129 (Invalid price), 135 (Price changed), 136 (Off quotes), 138 (Requote) as they seem to all imply there's something wrong with the price/quote, but I'm wondering when and where each are actually used?

ERR_INVALID_PRICE129Invalid bid or ask price, perhaps, unnormalized price. After 5-second (or more) delay, it is necessary to refresh data using theRefreshRates function and make a retry. If the error does not disappear, all attempts to trade must be stopped, the program logic must be changed.
ERR_PRICE_CHANGED135The price has changed. The data can be refreshed without any delay using the RefreshRates function and make a retry.
ERR_OFF_QUOTES136No quotes. The broker has not supplied with prices or refused, for any reason (for example, no prices at the session start, unconfirmed prices, fast market). After 5-second (or more) delay, it is necessary to refresh data using the RefreshRates function and make a retry.
ERR_REQUOTE138The requested price has become out of date or bid and ask prices have been mixed up. The data can be refreshed without any delay using the RefreshRates function and make a retry. If the error does not disappear, all attempts to trade must be stopped, the program logic must be changed.
Reason: