Require EA to calculate the next candle in 15Min TF

Hello

i dont know how to start but here goes. i need some form of EA or program to predict or calculate the next candle in 15min TF. i am not a programmer, i started forex about 6 months ago since then i have been learning to trade. there are alot of EA and systems out there that works for some and does not work some. i thought if someone can build me some form of program or EA for calculating the next candle whether its bullish or bearish (long or short) that will be great. it has to be for 15min TF. may be i'm wishing too much, But i know there is someone out there can do this, so please i would prefer feedback positive or negative as long as its feedback and a result i.e. an EA or program. if there C++ programmers out there who can produce this or MQL4 programmers then please produce one for me.

its a challenge

thank u all in advance

i look forward to a result

sam

sami29uk:

i dont know how to start but here goes. i need some form of EA or program to predict or calculate the next candle in 15min TF. i am not a programmer, i started forex about 6 months ago since then i have been learning to trade. there are alot of EA and systems out there that works for some and does not work some. i thought if someone can build me some form of program or EA for calculating the next candle whether its bullish or bearish (long or short) that will be great. it has to be for 15min TF. may be i'm wishing too much, But i know there is someone out there can do this, so please i would prefer feedback positive or negative as long as its feedback and a result i.e. an EA or program. if there C++ programmers out there who can produce this or MQL4 programmers then please produce one for me.

If all it took to "predict or calculate the next candle" was a programmer, we'd all be rich. You need a crystal ball for that, not a programmer.

thanks gordon, i know what your saying, wishful thinking.

Reason: