Monte Carlo based EA - page 2

I'll be happy to discuss methodology and the scientific principles behind it, but I'd like to use this EA someday to help pay for my son's college, so I'd prefer to keep the code private.

Forex varies with time. How are you proposing to use Monte Carlo, which is basically a quantitative method from my initial reading (which could be wrong), to predict the effect of pricing over time?

but I'd like to use this EA someday to help pay for my son's college, so I'd prefer to keep the code private.

Man, whenever you post Equity-Curves without codes, you're asking for It. Lately, whenever I did that, people just don't respond to my post ROFLMFAO. Only people with Scholarly/Engineering/Mathematical backgrounds could part-take in your discussion. But to what end? The few of those people who I would put in that class are asking for codes.

This EA is for macro where 10,000=$100. The returns would be so slow that Cash Deposits would look more attractive. What people would like to see are the EA's which turns $500 into $50,000 within a year. With Max-Drawdown of <10%. Wouldn't you love to see a Curve of that hen :)? I could russle up one of those for ya (and it's not gonna be curve fitted either). But what's the point ... without the codes.

ubzen:

EA's which turns $500 into $50,000 within a year. With Max-Drawdown of <10%.

0.o Give me!

> whenever you post Equity-Curves without codes...

Yes, this type of topic wouldn't be retained if started now..

I allowed the resurrection of an old thread because I thought the 'pure maths' discussion might go somewhere - I'm not sure it has..

-BB-

Reason: