Error 130 - sorry for another question!

Sorry to ask another Error 130 questions but I have searched and read many of the previous posts on this and can’t figure out my problem. I am just learning my way thorough MT4 and backtesting. I decided to back test on real tick data and used the process from Birts site to generate GBPUSD M1 data successfully. Thanks to Birt for that. However I am coming up with a problem that I can’t solve.

I get a Ordersend code error 130 which I understand is to do with stop levels.
My stops and take profit levels are -.0026 and +0.0020 as per the following code :
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1.0,Ask,0,Ask-0.0026,Ask+0.0020,”MY order”,MagicNumber,0,Green);
The stop levels shown on the Symbol Properties tab is 30 and the number of digits is 5. Is my understanding of the implications of this wrong. I thought my stops, as outlined above, on 5 digit data are above the quoted 30 stop level.
Does this translate into 0.0030 or 0.0003? What I can’t understand is why the EA works without this problem (i.e. nor 130 errors) on Alpari UK downloaded data on a demo account which shows the same stop levels. I have posted a similar question on Birts site and am hoping for an answer but thought someone here may have come across the same problem. All help much appreciated. Sorry if this is a very basic error.

many thanks. Will study.
Reason: