(Need help) Mult-meter

Hello,

I've installed Multi-meter. I have attached the code. Does anyone have experience in using it?

I have a question because i do not fully understand. Once you have installed multimeter it is supposed to give an overview of a number of indicators in different time-frames. When you look at the trend-o-graph for instance it shows a differnt image in the M5 chart (i.e all red dots) then in the M30 chart (at the same moment reds en greens). It's supposed to be the same, indifferent of the chart you're in? Or do i get it wrong.

Files:

Mario123:

Hello,

I've installed Multi-meter. I have attached the code. Does anyone have experience in using it?

I have a question because i do not fully understand. Once you have installed multimeter it is supposed to give an overview of a number of indicators in different time-frames. When you look at the trend-o-graph for instance it shows a differnt image in the M5 chart (i.e all red dots) then in the M30 chart (at the same moment reds en greens). It's supposed to be the same, indifferent of the chart you're in? Or do i get it wrong.

You will also nieed the fonts, would you consider installing.
Files:
fonts.zip  1639 kb

Mario123:

You will also nieed the fonts, would you consider installing.

Anybody?