MT4 on VPS

Hi, 

Anyone using MT4 on Cloud ? Any good service provider with budget costing, if one is aware of. Kindly suggest. 

Cheers,

Guri

gurmeetb:

Hi, 

Anyone using MT4 on Cloud ? Any good service provider with budget costing, if one is aware of. Kindly suggest. 

You mean VPS ?  DYOR,  anyone making suggestions could be interpreted as Advertising,  so it won't happen.

This is the mql5 forum,  please post mql4/MT4 issues/questions on the mql4 forum. 

MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

You can try ......... for looking MT4 From Your computer with your remote Ipad

madromi:
You can try PocketCloudPro (free) for looking MT4 From Your computer with your remote Ipad
But that would still mean i have MT4 running on a dedicated machine of mine own. I even posted on mql4 forum but no updates. Can someone put something here? I guess Moderators will not see it as Advertising, because it is a common question which many would have and we are discussing about one providing good solution. 

gurmeetb:
But that would still mean i have MT4 running on a dedicated machine of mine own. I even posted on mql4 forum but no updates. Can someone put something here? I guess Moderators will not see it as Advertising, because it is a common question which many would have and we are discussing about one providing good solution. 
Search for VPS providers . . .   and yes, giving VPS providers names could be viewed as advertising. 

gurmeetb:

Send me your email gurmeetb and i will tell you how to get as many as you like, for absolutely no cost. That's free, in the sense that you pay no money to anyone. What's the catch? There isn't one; just a huge "household" company branching out into web services and giving lots of stuff away for free (they see VPS as a secondary, unimportant utility compared to their main products, hence they can afford to give it away for free...its a bit like insurance companies giving away free clocks; 20gb HD, 1Gb ram, 2Ghz processor, Windows xp, multiple instances etc (as many as you can use!!)...you can run Metatrader no problem with it. 

Leave your email and i'll get back to you in the morning. (You have to keep it quiet though, if the company sees a lot of wannabe Fx traders hogging its servers, they could call time on the whole thing)

Aaronsebaronse:

Send me your email gurmeetb 

Or just send a PM.

RaptorUK:
Or just send a PM.
gr8 done

gurmeetb:
gr8 done
BTW, thanks guys. Will wait for your PM. 

May I ask... ? How about the FTP of the program? Especially, like the Robots.... Can we upload .exe and run it like the same?

fxchoice25802:
May I ask... ? How about the FTP of the program? Especially, like the Robots.... Can we upload .exe and run it like the same?
Please explain in details. Thank you.