Hide/Show - Show real time history of deals on chart

The feature of MT5 of 'Show real time history of deals on chart' is a great idea, however, it can cause a lot of screen clutter especially when trading on short timeframes eg 5min, then changing the time period to say daily to look at daily levels, trendlines etc.

Is there some easy way to enable this but then be able to hide or show these objects as some form of toggle?

Thanks

Jesse

boffotrader:

The feature of MT5 of 'Show real time history of deals on chart' is a great idea, however, it can cause a lot of screen clutter especially when trading on short timeframes eg 5min, then changing the time period to say daily to look at daily levels, trendlines etc.

Is there some easy way to enable this but then be able to hide or show these objects as some form of toggle?

Thanks

Jesse

1.) deactivate 'Show real time history of deals on chart'

2.) save your own profile on chart and mt5 with under name

3.) open a new chart for the same positions that are currently active

4.) reload the profile to each chart

5.) now is all fine

6.)  hope until this faulty feature is fixed in the next mt5 or repeate the steps next time after you want to present your deals with real time history

beat regards

Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help
Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling is a process of gathering application features, such as an execution time of its individual fragments (functions, lines). MetaEditor has integrated means of code profiling allowing a programmer to optimize a source code. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading platform, as well as using history data in the...

chartwalker:

1.) deactivate 'Show real time history of deals on chart'

2.) save your own profile on chart and mt5 with under name

3.) open a new chart for the same positions that are currently active

4.) reload the profile to each chart

5.) now is all fine

6.)  hope until this faulty feature is fixed in the next mt5 or repeate the steps next time after you want to present your deals with real time history

beat regards

TOOLS > OPTIONS > TRADE

I have an option "Show realtime history... " disabled, but still have all these arrows on chart every time i open my MT5. How to disable this?

Yustasius:
I have an option "Show realtime history... " disabled, but still have all these arrows on chart every time i open my MT5. How to disable this?

Those already painted, You can manually delete here:

Ctrl+B -> "List all"

Sure, i delete painted, but still it appears again and again. And new deals too.

This is a joke right, show realtime history of deals on chart is off, and charts are still flooded with arrows.

Give me MT4 back !

funske:

This is a joke right, show realtime history of deals on chart is off, and charts are still flooded with arrows.

Give me MT4 back !

MT4 back? Good joke dude. MT4 sucks.

Thiago Duarte:

MT4 back? Good joke dude. MT4 sucks.

MT4 has never been anywhere so it can't come back.

Your opinion is your opinion. MT4 is still preferred by a large proportion of users.

guys just click chart properties whwre you edit color of candlesticks then click show then untick on trade history section, all the  arrows and autotrades will get lost,,

Denice Shao #:
guys just click chart properties whwre you edit color of candlesticks then click show then untick on trade history section, all the  arrows and autotrades will get lost,,
SWEET! Thanks Denice!!!!
Reason: