Invalid slippage for OrderClose

Hi guys,

I am getting this unusual problem. "Invalid slippage for OrderClose function."

The slippage is an integer and has been muliplied by 10 for my 5 digit broker, so the OrderClose function is seeing an integer of 30 in the OrderClose function.

The first strange behaviour is that the error appears in the Experts tab but I have not programmed any print statments to display error messages. My error messages consist of the routine in which the error occurs and the error number.

The second strange thing is that there is no error code and I cannot find the error in the text of the error codes provided in the MQL4 help reference.

When I restart the EA, the routine executes as it should. The routine is a partial close of an order at JadeFX.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys.

I am getting a similar error in my expert log despite the fact I think am able to close my orders. The slippage am using is 2 times the stops level.

ssn: I am getting a similar error in my expert log despite the fact I think am able to close my orders. The slippage am using is 2 times the stops level. 
You're responding to an old post. Create your own post. Provide more details so that others would be able to better assist you. example your error message. Also, use the Search option provided in the upper right hand corner. Your problem may have been solved a thousand times before.
Reason: