Use more historical of open ordrers of EA Metatrader

Hello, can someone help me?

My EA works well and remembers the past in intraday orders to close, re-open ...

but it ignores the eve of open positions by itself because, it found itself re-initialized by the re-opening markets

Is there way to make it find the history or to impose the open positions as a starting point?

Thank you in advance

I am not sure I understand your question, but if u mean that your EA can't 'see' all of the orders in 'Account History', notice that it depends on user settings... Right-click on any order in the 'Account History' tab and select 'All history'.

gordon:
I am not sure I understand your question, but if u mean that your EA can't 'see' all of the orders in 'Account History', notice that it depends on user settings... Right-click on any order in the 'Account History' tab and select 'All history'.

Gordon, thank you for your response to the history of MT4 but my problem is that EA does not take into account the history of MT4 but only what he has done since it was opened in the day

francis156:

Gordon, thank you for your response to the history of MT4 but my problem is that EA does not take into account the history of MT4 but only what he has done since it was opened in the day
Post your code.
Reason: