!! $10,000.- for each trading system !!

This goes out to the few successful traders and system builders:

I am looking for a full automated forex-system. The best would be an expert advisor for MetaTrader. It is not important that it makes thousands of pips. Much more important is stability and continuity. A system with a smoothly rising equity curve is what I am looking for. Here are the key data which are required:

- Stability and continuity from 2007 - today (I think that the years 2007- today cover all possible market phases)
- Avoiding negative months is much more important than earning 10000000 pips in other months
- No news-strategy!
- Smoothly rising equity curve
- Swing trades are much more welcome then scalping trades because of the costs, but that is not so important. If you have a good scalping system, it is also welcome.
- The TakeProfit must be at least the same than the initial Stoploss (Risk-Reward-Ratio = min. 1:1)
- The strategy should not work in very illiquid times, because then a high slippage can ruin a system
- After a loss the lot-volume must not be doubled => no Martingale-system!
- Adding a position is only allowed when the other position(s) (of the same pair) are already safe with the SL at break even => that means, only one risk at a time for each pair
- The strategy should not be curve-fitted for just one currency-pair, trading more than one pair is wanted
- Moneymanagent should be implemented (risk = 1-2% of the account balance for each trade)

To stress it again: I don't expect many % each month. Just a few percent consistently each month. But on the other hand I expect only a very few negative months. If you see a chance, only to work on Wednesdays from 8-11 a.m. or on Fridays from 14-17 p.m., it's fine. However you like. As long as the system is very stable you can also do one or two trades a month.

If you think you have such a system or if you can create a system with these requirements and you are interested to sell it, please contact me at rainydaiz80@yahoo.de or send me a private message.
First of all I need a backtest of the years 2007 - today. Nothing more. If I am interested we have to do a very detailed backtest. I must be sure that every requirement is fulfilled. If you use a trailing stop it is not possible for me to see the initial stoploss in the strategy-tester backtest. Therefore it will be necessary to do a backtest by remote viewing (for example with teamviewer).

My plan is to buy 2-3 systems which meet my criteria and I will pay $10,000.- for each system I want to buy.
Reason: