Can anybody code this method into an EA ?

Dear Fellow traders,

First of all I am all new to the forum, so please bare with me, secondly English is not my first language, again please bare with me.

The following strategy I used for the last month (sep) on the EU gave me a nice steady profit (1195%) on a small live account (no demo). No big hits, just small amount of pips in the pocket.

It is fair to say that I was partly lucky as the lot sizes I used (0.05=$0.50), which is way too big for a starting capital of $80.00, but I entered a trending EU and therefore I believed that this method works for me on trending pairs.

Please note that that there is no logic behind it, it is just a method that works for me.

I would like to ask all skilled programmers out there to help me on an EA, which does the following:

• EA opens a trade as soon as you enable it with a fixed lot size or MM with a predefined trailing stop of 115 (5 digit ECN broker).
  • As soon as the trailing stop is activated (meaning the position is up 115), a new position is opened with the same trailing stop.
  • As soon as that one is up 115, a new position will be opened and again and again.
  • As soon as the last opened position goes 300 against you a new position will be opened with the same trailing stop and same applies as mentioned above (as soon as this new position goes 300 against you, again a new position will be opened with the same rules as set out above and so on and so on)
  • I didn’t use a stop loss, but maybe an optional hard stop loss can be entered.

With this method the following I noticed:

• If you are in a trending market and the price doesn’t look back, you will accumulate quite a few positions by stacking up. At all times there is only 1 position (the last one) which takes the risk and all the others are running for free, due to the trailing stop. Once the price goes 115 against you all positions except for the last one will be closed in profit and it starts all over again
  • If you are in the market and there is a retrace you will take pips here and there and soon you will be stacking up when trend resumes.
  • If you have to open too many -300 trades maybe you should review the direction of the trend. It is up to the trader to determine whether you are in the right direction or not.
  • I am not interested in the floating P/L, I am more interested in the equity flow. You will always have a floating loss which can be growing, but your equity is growing steadily when you collect the pips on the way back .

I hope this makes sense. Please note that the pips mentioned above worked for me, but should be adjustable in the settings of the EA.

If a statement is needed please let me know.

Hopefully there is a skilled programmer out there who can help me out here.

I’ve done it manually, but it takes quite a bit of screen time as you have to monitor your positions and enter trades accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Les

Reason: