Help me please

hy please help me i am loss $1500 in forex ...

You should learn something about forex (there are many manual trading systems posted here on this part of the forum incl EAs), or go to Signals and subscribe to some on your own risk for example. Or you can make money using affiliate program - read here - New Reward Scheme for Attracting Users

newdigital:
You should learn something about forex (there are many manual trading systems posted here on this part of the forum incl EAs), or go to Signals and subscribe to some on your own risk for example. Or you can make money using affiliate program - read here - New Reward Scheme for Attracting Users
EA means Robot...?

Yes, EA is official name, Robot is slang name.

And you need to read this thread : How to Start with Metatrader 5

And about money ... 1 credit = 1 dollar here. So, posting on the forum is good way to make the credit here. BUT! - it is related to the interesting content only! Because if your content is not interesting so you will get nothing. Example : I got 7 credit just for 2 days ... why? because I was posting on the forum created some interesting content. By the way - I never looked at the credits and never withdraw it ... but it is my personal for example.

I am explaining it just for you.

Example: your mistake - this thread - Today Discuss About Eurusd And GBPUSD... Why mistake? because you will not get many credits for that. Why? because of law of life  :) which is the following: you expressed the idea and you should implement it because of that. It means: you created the thread for GBPUSD and EURUSD discussion ... good idea ... but people will not join ... why? because you should make your idea onto the practics first, and if you will do it so the people may join you. I mean: people will not work for you, the people will join you if they want so.

If you will understand it so you can make a lot of credits on this mql5 forum (and every credit = 1 dollar).

Just an idea.

Reason: