beginner problem

i am trying to run an example of the book in the metatrader but all that appears is this

ðîöåíò ñâîáîäíûõ ñðåäñò

can someone help me please thanks

I do not have the Holy Spirit to know what you've written to explain what the problem is,

if you please upload the code here might be possible to help you

qjol:

I do not have the Holy Spirit to know what you've written to explain what the problem is,

what i am trying to say is that when i try to download the example given in the book [the example of the expert advisor ] tradingexpert.mq4 and downloaded into my pc to run it and see how it works all i get of doing this is the letter i post before

ðîöåíò ñâîáîäíûõ ñðåäñòðîöåíò ñâîáîäíûõ ñðåäñò

i got this instead of the code, so there is no code and i want to know what i am doing wrong in the downloading of the code.

Thanks

qjol:

do you know if it is posible to run codes by parts?

qjol:

sorry to bother ypu i also cant write new comments and just can write in this one why is happening this?

If I found the correct EA -> https://c.mql5.com/mql4/book/mq4/experts/tradingexpert.mq4.

It has some info in Russian. Maybe your PC cannot show the cyrillic letters.

hasayama:

If I found the correct EA -> https://c.mql5.com/mql4/book/mq4/experts/tradingexpert.mq4.

It has some info in Russian. Maybe your PC cannot show the cyrillic letters.

thank you but it appears the same strange letters...

Try this.
Files:

hasayama:
Try this.

yeah that one works !!!! what was the problem???

You won't believe... Cyrillic letters...=)

nesorlan:

thank you but it appears the same strange letters...

There are Cyrillic letters in the comments and the output strings of many of the examples and many of the available mql4 code because there are a lot of Russian programmers and they do not like to comment their code in English for some strange reason. Your PC is not setup for displaying these letters with a Cyrillic font, therefore it looks strange.

You need to set your codepage to Cyrillic and learn the Russian language in order to read them.

Alternatively you can try to translate the comments with babelfish or google translator but copy-pasting might fail if you don't have the correct codepage set. Or you can also try to understand the code and ignore the comments.

Reason: