Transferring data From MT4 to Excel

I need the info on how to make MT4 transferring the CLOSE value of daily

for the days: Yesterday --before yesterday-- before before yesterday..etc..

in other words : for at least 5 passing days

NB: I know how to transfer Bid, Ask, H, L --- but not daily close nor open .

Thanks

As Viffer said, use iClose to get the close value, and in addition use FileWrite to write it into csv.

Hi Viffer

Thank for sending me the link

My request was on how to transfer data from MT4 to Excel

and more specifically the yesterday CLose as well as few days ago too :

Ex.: Yesterday THU close

Before yesterday WED close

Before before yesterday TUE close

-----------------------------------------

I think u directed me to a link that gives a code which is to be added to an indicator code

Knowing that I have no solid background in C++ nor in coding MQL4

but if u can give me something similar to : =MT4|BID!USDCAD

but for ( close ) data and not BID data

-----------------------------------------------------------

In case u have an independent indicator that does the job by

writing on excel sheet the close of consecutive 3 days, this will be great

Thanks for your help

hi,

I think, above information is great but i think, transfer the data mt to excal from dde server, So the specific cell will show the data each time the server sends new data. I have some basic knowledge on visual basic. thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: [url=http://www.dataentrywork.net/?id=26201] Data-Entry [/url]

You can use the "Export-RT-Historical-Data-for-Ramp" MT4 indicator. It creates real time streaming .csv files that you can open in excel or any other program. It is free at http://www.ramprt.com/mt4/Ramp-MT4-Connection-Instructions.htm.

Reason: