need strategy for handling 38 lines of pricing values

Situation:

I run a collection of indicators that generate pricing values for 38 hlines this is currently being done across 10 pairs/EAs. As you can imagine, that is roughly 380 per new candle and it is really rough on the CPU. So what I am looking for is a way to obtain all this data, without bogging down the CPU.

considerations:

GlobalVariables - unreliable.

running line EA on a single and seperate chart - this would require a chart for each of the 10 pairs I want to run against, so it would be not only redundant, but would make the situation worse.

Build seperate app to process the data and pass it via command line from EA or DLL - interesting thought, would it work? What would be the best approach?

Reduce the pairs - for diversity of the investment strategy, this would not be wise and would effect the investment strategy results.

I am at a loss. Repeatedly we have found a unique result from this concept, however, trying to process the data and keep the CPU usage down has been a monster of a task.

Line indicators use:

HML_Family only need Hour and up to month. This is how I currently address a lot of the indicator issues.

Bollinger Bandwidth

and 7 line Pivot Points as well as 3 EMA lines.

Note: This is handled in the code by making calls for the data through icustom, and I would like to have them displayed as well to provide for analysis. Currently I run the bare minimum just to get some analysis.

Thank you in advance.

LEHayes,

This is a wild guess and i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for,

but could the solution be to save your data in a file under \experts\files? Or does this take to CPU usage?