Need Help on this cycle

Hi,

Here is my cycle to check the last closed order, to decide how many lots the next order will open.

It works fine, but I would like to introduce some break time, e.g. 12h or 24h, if the last order were a loser one.

I just can´t figure out how can I do that.

I already tryed in so many ways, but being a novice means this. :)

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Regards

double j; // Total of closed orders

for(j=0; j<OrdersHistoryTotal(); j++)
{
OrderSelect(j,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);
{
if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==magico && OrderProfit() > 0 )
{
comenta=comentario1;
lote=lotes1;
}

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==magico && OrderProfit() < 0 )
{
if (OrderLots()==lotes1)
{
lote=lotes2;
comenta=comentario2;
}
if (OrderLots()==lotes2)
{
lote=lotes3;
comenta=comentario3;
}
if (OrderLots()==lotes3)
{
lote=lotes4;
comenta=comentario4;
}
if (OrderLots()==lotes4)
{
lote=lotes5;
comenta=comentario5;
}
if (OrderLots()==lotes5)
{
lote=lotes6;
comenta=comentario6;
}
if (OrderLots()==lotes6)
{
lote=lotes1;
comenta=comentario1;
}

} // end of losts IF

} // end of ORDERSELECT

} // end of FOR

1. cashmaker:
    Here is my cycle to check the last closed order, to decide how many lots the next order will open.
    It works fine, but I would like to introduce some break time, e.g. 12h or 24h, if the last order were a loser one.

You must find the last closed order. Wither it was a loser, set the delay, and don't trade. Your code finds the last in the list which may not be the last closed, thus you could have dropped the for loop and just orderselect ordersHistoryTotal()-1

2. Counting down is more efficient here. (Required for closing/deleting orders)
    static datetime tradingAllowed;
    datetime lastOrderDT;
    for(int j=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; j>=0; j--) if (
        OrderSelect(j,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)
    &&  OrderSymbol()     == Symbol() 
    &&  OrderMagicNumber()== magico
    &&  OrderCloseTime()  >  lastOrderDT) { lastOrderDT = OrderCloseTime();
        if (OrderProfit() > 0 ) {   comenta=comentario1;    lote=lotes1;    }
        else {
            tradingAllowed = lastOrderDT + 12 * 3600; // Skip 12 hours
            /**/ if (OrderLots()==lotes1){  lote=lotes2;    comenta=comentario2; }
            else if (OrderLots()==lotes2){  lote=lotes3;    comenta=comentario3; }
            else if (OrderLots()==lotes3){  lote=lotes4;    comenta=comentario4; }
            else if (OrderLots()==lotes4){  lote=lotes5;    comenta=comentario5; }
            else if (OrderLots()==lotes5){  lote=lotes6;    comenta=comentario6; }
            else if (OrderLots()==lotes6){  lote=lotes1;    comenta=comentario1; }
        }
    } // end of ORDERSELECT
    if (TimeCurrent() < TradingAllowed) return(0);

WHRoeder:

1. cashmaker:

You must find the last closed order. Wither it was a loser, set the delay, and don't trade. Your code finds the last in the list which may not be the last closed, thus you could have dropped the for loop and just orderselect ordersHistoryTotal()-1

2. Counting down is more efficient here. (Required for closing/deleting orders)

Thank you.
Reason: