"Symbol .... not found" error after subscription to a signal, do you know how to resolve it???

It happens frequently that when we subscribe to a signal at https://www.mql5.com/en/signals

,the problem of inconsistency of the symbols name happen; that is the platform signal tab gives the error message: "symbol …… not found"  and consequently performs no trade related to this symbol.  Could anybody please explain to me whether there is any solution to this problem except the change of the Broker which is the simplest ways but sometimes rather impossible for different reasons including money management.

Examples are the following:

XAUUSD-PRO of the signal provider account can't be recognized in my personal platform account because it is defined in my broker as XAUUSD.

EURUSD.I of the signal provider account can't be recognized in my personal platform account because it is defined in my broker simply as EURUSD as in many other brokers.

Meanwhile, if there is a general rule or solution for such problem described anywhere, I would be pleased to receive the related link or your further explanation. For example, is it possible to change the symbol names in the broker Metatrader platform manually?

Any help you render concerning the issue in discussion is appreciated!

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

I am having this problem too, it looks like people have been having this problem for a long time. There is still no mapping settings? Maybe an interface to map signal symbols with our broker symbols... is anything like this being planned?
Reason: