SOMEBODY help me!!! WITH MY EA?

Attach my EA.

I have created my EA but I have problem, please can you help me!

Trading Strategy

1. I used an indicator called Moving Average (MA) with a period 50.

2. I want to place  a Long trade when the MA is increasing upwards and the price is close above it and it to place a short trade , when MA is decreasing downwards and the price is     close   below it.

3. I´m also use other indicator called CCI with period 14. I want to enter the long trade when the market is trending up andthe CCI is down (-100) and I want to entre trade whn the market is trending down and CCI is up 100.

4. I want to also protect myself by setting stop loss of 30 pips and my Take Profit , I will have target of 10 pips.

5. I  also want that my EA to look for Buy/Sell opportunities only when a new barhas been formed and I wil also make sure  I open buy position if the Buy condition are met and I d not already have one opened , and open a Sell Position are met and I don´t already have one opened.

I have compiled my EA,and it present 0 Error and 0 warning and  When I want  to load my EA in the Strategy tester, get me error :

"Error Creating Handles for indicators".

Maybe the problem is in the INPUT?

I HOPE SOMEBODY HELP ME.

THANKS

MARCOS

SANTIAGO/CHILE

Files:

tebrich1:

I HOPE SOMEBODY HELP ME.

THANKS

MARCOS

SANTIAGO/CHILE

I have three question:

1. Is your expert works well when you attach it on chart?

2. Do you use custom indicator in your expert?

3. What is the build number of your terminal?

tebrich1:

Attach my EA.

Trading Strategy

2. I want to place  a Long trade when the MA is increasing upwards and the price is close above it and it to place a short trade , when MA is decreasing downwards and the price is     close   below it.

3. I´m also use other indicator called CCI with period 14. I want to enter the long trade when the market is trending up andthe CCI is down (-100) and I want to entre trade whn the market is trending down and CCI is up 100.

4. I want to also protect myself by setting stop loss of 30 pips and my Take Profit , I will have target of 10 pips.

5. I  also want that my EA to look for Buy/Sell opportunities only when a new barhas been formed and I wil also make sure  I open buy position if the Buy condition are met and I d not already have one opened , and open a Sell Position are met and I don´t already have one opened.

I have compiled my EA,and it present 0 Error and 0 warning and  When I want  to load my EA in the Strategy tester, get me error :

I HOPE SOMEBODY HELP ME.

THANKS

MARCOS

SANTIAGO/CHILE

Hi Marcos,

Sorry for responding late to you, I have replied you.  Check your messages. There are two major problems with your code:

1. You placed semicolons at the wrong places

2. When copying buffers, you specified copying just one record instead of 3 records. The maVal[2] gives error

I have explained in the my response to your message.

See debug picture below 

Take care

Files:

Thanks Olowsam for you help. I did the change and It is working 100%, thanks for you help again. I wrote it problem in the Forum, because I wanted to bother you in you personal message. I have one question more. Why I cannot to load of the EA in the Tester? When I want to load the TAB Inputs is empty and I was checking it and the quantity of the Inputs is greater than request for the EA or the tester.

Thanks again for you help. Please don´t hesitate if you need any thing from South America. With you help Im learning so much.

Marcos

Santiago/Chile

olowsam:

Hi Marcos,

Sorry for responding late to you, I have replied you.  Check your messages. There are two major problems with your code:

1. You placed semicolons at the wrong places

2. When copying buffers, you specified copying just one record instead of 3 records. The maVal[2] gives error

I have explained in the my response to your message.

See debug picture below 

Take care

Thanks alexvd for you reply.

About your question, as follow:

1. With the help Olowsam, now the EA is working 100% when I attach it on chart.

2. No, I´m used iCCI.

3. The build number is 290.

Now my EA is working 100%, but when I want to load in the Tester, it not work. I was checking and in the TAB (Inputs) is empty, so, I think so that my inputs del EA are greater than request for the system, maybe, I don´t know.

If you can to check it I will be grateful for it.

Thanks again for you reply and in advance for you help.

Regards

Marcos

alexvd:
I have three question:

1. Is your expert works well when you attach it on chart?

2. Do you use custom indicator in your expert?

3. What is the build number of your terminal?

tebrich1:

Attach my EA.

Trading Strategy

I HOPE SOMEBODY HELP ME.

THANKS

MARCOS

SANTIAGO/CHILE

If I were you, I’ve rather tried to get some automatics in trading. There ale a lot of them. And they are working with different results. For example, you can use some stable incomes from robot and in the same time learn how to trade with bigger sums. I was surfing in Internet for some proofs and found some videos on Youtube. Here, have a look: youtube.com/watch?v=0GI5ri-rHEs. After that all my doubts flew away. But it is your will, do as you want, I’m only want to help.

Thanks Mr. I have solved all problem, and my EA is working 100%. Some timeframe working with good profit and other not, but I´m fitting my EA to make 100% profit.But, thanks for you help. and if you need something don´t hesitate to contact with me.

Marcos

Santiago / Chile

jakesullivan:

If I were you, I’ve rather tried to get some automatics in trading. There ale a lot of them. And they are working with different results. For example, you can use some stable incomes from robot and in the same time learn how to trade with bigger sums. I was surfing in Internet for some proofs and found some videos on Youtube. Here, have a look: youtube.com/watch?v=0GI5ri-rHEs. After that all my doubts flew away. But it is your will, do as you want, I’m only want to help.

Reason: