Hybird System Conversion Opportunity

Hello MQL Developers:

1) I am a full-time trader.
2) I designed an Excel based prototype trading system that works.
3) The system is not for sale at any price.
4) I cannot share the "entire" system with anyone at anytime.
5) The system took seven (7) years to perfect.
6) I am very happy with the system.
7) I looking to expanding the capabilities of the system.

Number seven (7) above is why I am here on your forum.

Brief System Overview:

The system currently runs against daily, weekly, monthly and annual data (bars). The database for the system was created and housed in Excel. The system architecture is N-tier, containing three (3) primary signal engine layers, one (1) metadata engine layer, three (3) chart layers, three (1) real-time database layer and two (2) read-only GUIs. Trade signal processing is done through a hierarchical schema that includes core calculations, indicator generation, signal clustering, control flags, tags, switches and final trade signal output to two GUI trading panels in Excel - in a nutshell.

The Desire for Enhancement:

It is time for me to try to make the move to lower time-intervals (M1, M5, M15, etc.), so that the system can take advantage of intra-day trade opportunities, in addition to the usual and customary inter-day and swing trade profiles currently being generated by the system.

The Problem & The Solution:

Excel is not a viable candidate for intra-day real-time data management for a number of technical reasons - none of the current solutions on the market today are mission critical solutions to the real-time data management problem that using Excel as a database presents. Therefore, I need to do some degree of indicator conversion from Excel formulas to MQL. Thus, I'm looking for an MQL guru with the ability to convert the mathematical and logical formulas that I provide, into MQL code.

The Reality Check:

I will not be converting the entire system a MQL and MT4 were not designed to handle such sophisticated multi-tiered trading systems (I've already done that homework). MQL itself, does not have the facility to effectively process integrated indicator output, where output from one indicator is used as input to another, or where output from multiple indicators is reformulated and then used as input to one or more other indicators - this is where MQL's lack of true OOP facility exhibits itself. So, I know from the outset that I will never get a full system conversion from Excel to MQL, on this basis alone.

The Window of Opportunity:

However, some of the system's indicators, when used against lower time-interval data (bars), do have certain "characteristic potential" sufficient to warrant the time, energy and effort necessary to building a Hybrid System that takes advantage of multi-day trade opportunities for enhanced revenue growth. It would be these indicators, that I would be willing to "share" with one MQL developer with the strict understanding that he/she alone would/should have access to the indicators themselves, in whole or in part and/or the eventual "system" of indicators used together in whole or in part.

All indicators within the system are non-conventional TA designs. Thus, all indicators within the system are custom creations with the vast majority not known to the public (I have done some public discussions related to earlier versions of the system in the past).

The Expectations:

The expectations are simple, non-evolving and static.

I share with one MQL developer certain indicator formulas/mathematics that are used in the current prototype trading system that I use on a daily basis to produce 91+% accuracy to a specified target, in return for clean, thin, fit, trim, MQL lines of code that successfully compile to a .mq4 file type without error and that produce the expected output type, based entire and solely upon the underlying formula/mathematical structure given. Fairly straight forward.

My inter-day prototype system currently runs at 91.57% accuracy to a system designated (variable/dynamic) target. However, that is the prototype. The accuracy rating of the eventual Hybrid Intra-day MQL based system is yet unknown - though expectations are high, given the mother of the original indicator source code.

I've seen what the prototype system produces in temporary (non-production mode) sample runs against lower time-interval bars and was particularly struck by the volume of trade worthy instances that "would have" led to profitable scenarios. So, my expectations for a Hybrid Intra-day MQL based system (you guys call it an EA) are fairly high.

Many are Called. One is Chosen:

If you are a mature, reasonable minded, ethically stable, principle oriented MQL developer with maximum vision and a disposition of honesty/integrity -AND- this opportunity reads like a page dropped down from heaven like so much manna -AND- you have the time/patience to code -AND- communicate via secure chat sessions when necessary -AND- can follow very simple, straight forward written instructions without tremendous hand-holding, then please contact me via my email (wettedarea@yahoo.com) - or - if you so desire, post your email info in this thread and I will follow-up promptly.

Thanks to all who've taken the time to read and may the vast majority of your trades turn Jet Black (like mine). ;)

Good Trading To All!
F7

Please read what I wrote: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126409

I wish you all the best with migrating your system. I have some experience of strategists who have faced the Intellectual Property dilemma. Given that this is your priority, my recommendation is that you find an existing friend/colleage who you trust and who is a competent programmer (in any language). MQL is easy to learn. Honesty is not. A couple of small comments on your post. What you've descibed is absolutely not an n-tier architecture. Rather it is a monolthic (albeit modular) solution. MQL solutions do not compile into .mq4 files. The MQL source code contained in a .mq4 file compiles into an .ex4 file.

cloudbreaker:
[...] Honesty is not. [...]
Seconded. Stick to friends/relatives...
Reason: