Using Indicators as Order Execution Triggers

Hello and thank you.

I'm new to the forum, so I'll try to make this compact and as tight as I can the first time around. I'd like to create an EA that uses Indicators in multiple time-intervals (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 and H4). Can MT4 handle plotting something like a PSAR array in each chart? Basically, just plotting multiple PSARs on the same chart -BUT- allowing the Trader to manually define the Acceleration and Maximum parameters for each individual PSAR within each individual chart.

In addition (if the above is possible), is it then possible to use the current SAR level(s) as the Stop, Limit and Entry? The Limit part might seem a bit contradictory at first glance, but I can clear that up if need be. I just need to know if this is basically doable inside an EA.

I have some ideas on using PSARs with my some of my own custom indicator designs not found in MT4 (not yet revealed here), but I wanted to confirm the ability to first plot multiple PSARs on the same chart and then use the most current SAR values for Stop, Entry and Limit orders within the same EA across multiple time-frames.

Thank you!

Fractalizer

A slight bump!

iSAR, iMA, iCustom all have as there FIRST TWO ARGUMENTS symbol and period. RTFM

WHRoeder:
iSAR, iMA, iCustom all have as there FIRST TWO ARGUMENTS symbol and period. RTFM

Ok, WHRoeder - thanks.

I've asked the dumb question for my initial visit (can you insert multiple PSARs into the same chart. Followed by some well deserved laughs and encore requests, I am certain of it!) and actually placed multiple PSAR indicators on the chart. Guess what.....they (of course) work just fine, duh.

Now, the less intuitive part of my question. How would I use the [b]current value[/b] of [b]iSAR[/b] as the Order Entry level, Stop level and Limit level. All three (3) order actions would always use the exact same dynamic iSAR value.

Also, is it possible to pass a custom external variable, to the iSAR Acceleration and Maximum inputs? In other words, the trade theory relies upon a unique/dynamic setting for both Acceleration and Maximum. The standard Welles settings won't work. The unique settings (variables) will need to come from (thank you) [b]iCustom[/b] because there are no MT4 indicators that are like my own. Thus, each custom indicator will need to be coded.

Again, thank you!