Merge of several chart windows

Hi,

I would like to generate a quick view for different currencies where I can see for each currency the chart windows in different periodicies. For example a "main" windows with the candle bars for GBP/USD Daily and in two further small windows the chart for GBP/USD for weekly and H4.

Up to now I couldn't figure out how to do that. I can create three separate windows but when I add further currencies then I always have to click in the upper bar (below chart windows) on the three corresponding windows to have them shown on the screen. This does not allow to quickly jump through different currencies and have the relevant windows directly on the screen.

Is there a way to merge different chart windows (e.g. GBP/USD with its three periodicies) either into one window or to group several windows such that they can be activated with one click?

Best,

Chris 

zubr:

Hi,

I would like to generate a quick view for different currencies where I can see for each currency the chart windows in different periodicies. For example a "main" windows with the candle bars for GBP/USD Daily and in two further small windows the chart for GBP/USD for weekly and H4.

Up to now I couldn't figure out how to do that. I can create three separate windows but when I add further currencies then I always have to click in the upper bar (below chart windows) on the three corresponding windows to have them shown on the screen. This does not allow to quickly jump through different currencies and have the relevant windows directly on the screen.

Is there a way to merge different chart windows (e.g. GBP/USD with its three periodicies) either into one window or to group several windows such that they can be activated with one click?

Best,

Chris 

You have to use the Chart object to include subchart on the main chart. Menu Insert -> Objects -> Graphical -> Chart.

Once your different charts are configured you can save a template.

Reason: