INDICATOR HELP

I am using 2 indicators in my trading strategies, Butteryfly & SSL. I would love to have an alarm indication when either one changes state. Can someone please modify the code to indicate this . I have no knowledge of programming. Thanks

Files:

I'm new to programming but I'll try to help you. Can you describe in more detail what you mean by "changes state". Most Indicator change state with every tick. Do you want an Alarm sounding every time a new tick come in? or when....

ubzen:
I'm new to programming but I'll try to help you. Can you describe in more detail what you mean by "changes state". Most Indicator change state with every tick. Do you want an Alarm sounding every time a new tick come in? or when....
Sorry it too so long for me to reply. Had to step away from trading for a while. I need the alarm when the butterfly places an arrow on the chart and when the the ssl changes from a red bar to a green bar and visa versa. I also would like and alarm when the attached indicator places an arrow on the chart. Thank You
Files:
takbir.mq4  4 kb
Reason: