Indicator programmer needed

Hey all,

I'm looking for an indicator to be programmed so when price gets within 15 pips of a demark level 1 trendline between certain time frames (london hours) it will clip an alert to my cell phone via text message. When it gets within 8 pips of the trendline I need it to send a second Audio alert and text message. Finally I need it to send a Audio alert/ text message when the trendline is breached.

Please note that there already are indicators that draw demark trendlines. Maybe this existing indicator can be piggybacked on? I live in eastern time zone so getting up at 3am to catch the big moves is rough..but ideally it is even worse to get up when nothing is happening or rather get up 30 minutes late to wait hours for another setup when an ideal one was missed. This will help me utilize my trading time more effectively so I can go to the bathroom and make breakfast with out missing big moves. (how many of us has that happened to ya know. You go to take a pee and come back to price dropping like a rock.)

I will entertain any reasonable bid as I'm looking to get this done quick.

email quotes to amindseye2020@yahoo.com

Thanks
C

You've edited your post. I'm sure someone can help you. good luck...

yeah cause the second indicator I described just really isn' t that important. Moreover my mentor (former FX Chief) would prob hit the fan if he saw I posted the formula on here and I don't want to make any waves. The main one I need is a audio alert and text message sent to my cell phone...an indicator when price gets within 15 pips of a demark level 1 trendline between certain hours ideally.

I also would like it to count down...perhaps maybe trigger another audio alert when its within 8 pips as well as text message. This way I can get to the computer in optimal time to eyeball the trade . It would be best if I could manually set these parameters on the fly as sometimes you know you just need to crash out for an hour but you already see the setup forming.

I live in eastern time zone so getting up at 3am to catch the big moves is rough..but ideally it is even worse to get up when nothing is happening or rather get up 30 minutes late to wait hours for another setup when an ideal one was missed.

Let me know

Cheers
Cody

amindseye2020:
I also need a simple daily range indicator that draws the projected daily range high and low

Download the TZ-Pivot indicator from this page - includes S1, R1, etc

This has a timezone setting to make the pivot, support & resistance levels appear at the same place (bar a few pips) across different brokers

Good Luck

-BB-

Reason: