To protect EA

I think it is impossible to protect EA from decompilation but
it is possible to make EA dependent on some other stuff in order for it to work.
Like connect it to indicator, mqh file .But if to copy the whole MT4 directory, it
is possible to find out everything.
If somebody snoops into your computer and copy the directory, how to make some
preventions that the EA will not work on other computer?
Even global variables are created within the directory.
Please share your inputs.

have looksee here http://www.matchpeg.com/mqldefender/index.aspx
note:I am NOT associated with this firm in any way and cannot vouch for it's services...
perhaps, if you learn the product's functionality and about costs etc. and/or use this product - please consider PMing me about your views or decisions?
Thank you.

Fbj, thanks for your input but I prefer to do it on my own to know the level of security for sure

This is asked at least once a week... Search.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Aforum.mql4.com+protect

This problem must be brought to MQL5 design.
Or buy a MacPro to protect access to the computer and thus to EAs.
As much as i know it is impossible to crack MacPro computer.

Brygada:
As much as i know it is impossible to crack MacPro computer.

LOL. Don't fool yourself. It's as hackable as anything else.

gordon:

LOL. Don't fool yourself. It's as hackable as anything else.

Good you told me this.

Welcome to the Wild Wild Forex West... LOL

after trying many options to protect my EA, it all failed, there is always a way to hack it and decompile. I think one solution is to write code in the EA that connects to an external server, where the signals are generated. So that if the EA is decompiled, all that is there is the code that connects to the server and gets it's signals to trade. The actual trading intelligence will be running on a server(hidden) to which all published EAs connect.

c0d3:
after trying many options to protect my EA, it all failed, there is always a way to hack it and decompile. I think one solution is to write code in the EA that connects to an external server, where the signals are generated. So that if the EA is decompiled, all that is there is the code that connects to the server and gets it's signals to trade. The actual trading intelligence will be running on a server(hidden) to which all published EAs connect.

...or lease the robots for a monthly fee and run them from your own server... with this approach robots are never published and robots of bad clients are easily unplugged and good clients can opt out of the service if not fully satisfied... everybody is happy!!

P.S. Just remember that, like in the world of stocks, in automated Forex trading there are also penny-robots and there are super-robots... you pay for what you get (...not surprisingly free robots fall in the penny-robot category... IMHO).

please stop spamming us

Reason: