write an adviser expert

It is needed to use these standard indicators:
1. Moving Average (MA) (period 200; method of Linear Weighted; to apply to Close)
2. MACD (tuning 25, 52, 1; to apply to Close)

period of M-5

1) Terms of purchase on BID:
1. at crossing of line of MA a price (from below - upwards) and with the simultaneous crossing of MACD of antipolar (from below - upwards) the warrant of purchase is opened on growth;
2. slipping + it is a 3 point from a current price (if a new price was offered, then on it to disagree and make attempt open a new warrant, only on condition of implementation of point 3);
3. to buy only on condition that (a warrant must be opened only on condition of simultaneous implementation of next two terms):
- there was crossing of MACD of antipolar (from below - upwards);
- crossing of line of MA a price (from below - upwards);
- and a price would be in the distance no more, than on 10 points higher or below than line of MA;
4. stop loss is initially proposed in 30 points (and it is necessary to do him floating, that he constantly on motion a market moved up to the price and was in the distance in 30 points from a current price (I.e. that a warrant was constantly modified for a change foot, and moved through each 30 points));
5. closing of warrant can be conducted only at:
- by achievement a price stop loss;
- there was crossing of antipolar of MACD in reverse direction (I.e. from above - downward), and opening of warrant was produced in reverse direction (at the observance of point 1, 2, 3, 4). REVERSE OPENING IS PRODUCED ONLY AT THIS CONDITION (CONDITION OF ACHIEVEMENT OF PRICE STOP LOSS OR ITS CROSSING WITH LINE OF MA IS NOT CONDITION OF OPENING OF REVERSE WARRANT);
6. take profit putting is unnecessary;
7. it is necessary, that trade was and on plumb micro lots (in order to test that is all).

Terms of purchase on ASK:
1. at crossing of line of MA a price (from above - downward) and with the simultaneous crossing of MACD of antipolar (from above - downward) the warrant of purchase is opened on growth;
2. slipping + it is a 3 point from a current price (if a new price was offered, then on it to disagree and make attempt open a new warrant, only on condition of implementation of point 3);
3. to buy only on condition that (a warrant must be opened only on condition of simultaneous implementation of next two terms):
- there was crossing of MACD of antipolar (from above - downward);
- crossing of line of MA a price (from above - downward);
- and a price would be in the distance no more, than on 10 points higher or below than line of MA;
4. stop loss is initially proposed in 30 points (and it is necessary to do him floating, that he constantly on motion a market moved up to the price and was in the distance in 30 points from a current price (I.e. that a warrant was constantly modified for a change foot, and moved through each 30 points));
5. closing of warrant can be conducted only at:
- by achievement a price stop loss;
- there was crossing of antipolar of MACD in reverse direction (I.e. from below - upwards), and opening of warrant was produced in reverse direction (at the observance of point 1, 2, 3, 4). REVERSE OPENING IS PRODUCED ONLY AT THIS CONDITION (CONDITION OF ACHIEVEMENT OF PRICE STOP LOSS OR ITS CROSSING WITH LINE OF MA IS NOT CONDITION OF OPENING OF REVERSE WARRANT);
6. take profit putting is unnecessary;
7. it is necessary, that trade was and on plumb micro lots (in order to test that is all).

2) There must be the followings parameters in a tuning adviser:
1. Tuning stop loss;
2. The size of plumb line must settle accounts automatically, and it is necessary in tuning, what would it would be be chosen, percent from a sum on which it will want to work;
3. To propose the maximal slipping (first that it was a 3 point);
4. On a that case, if it will be necessary to conduct optimization of parameters, what is needed:
- it is possible it would be to influence the parameters of MACD (Rapid EMA, Slow EMA, MACD SMA, and to Apply a parameter to);
- and it is possible it would be to influence the parameters of MA (Period, to Apply Method of MA and parameter to);
5. it is necessary similarly to regulate the amount of points distance from a current price to the line of MA (for the condition of opening of warrant (section 1, point 3)).

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large, price from $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

pleace, write an adviser expert
Reason: